Project: „ANTI-VIOLENCE TEAMS IN ACTION“
Donor: UNIFEM CEE
The overall project objective: Improved ability of community in the area of prevention of women victims of violence in society in general.
- members of the Association of Muslim Women “Sumejja” Kalesija
- members of the Association „Vrati mi osmijeh“ Živinice (the Association of mothers who have children with special needs)
- women from local communities in the municipalities of Kalesija and Živinice.
- definition of team’s obligations
- preparation and produce of workshop material
- selection of 60 volunteers ( Kalesija and Živinice) for education (4 groups)
- workshops for 60 women volunteers – 30 women from the Association “Sumejja”, Kalesija and 30 from the Association “Vrati mi osmijeh”, Živinice on topics: Laws in BiH related to women human rights, Recognition of violence and sterotypes about violence; Role of relevant institutions and NGOs in prevention of violence against women; Establishment of anti-violence teams and Creation of action plans; Preparation for work in local communities
- uspostavljanje Timova zta borbu protiv nasilja i Kreiranje akcionog plana Timova; Priprema za odlazak u mjesne zajednice
- promotion of project in media through 1 TV show and 2 radio show
- designing, printing and distribution of 1500 brochures
- meetings in local communities with women
- monitoring meetings with SOS volunteers
- public presentation of the project results
- supervision for therapists
- workshops for anti-violence teams members in Kalesija.