Project “PROMOTION OF GENDER EQUALITY THROUGH WORKSHOPS ON GENDER EQUALITY LAW BIH”
Period: November 2005 – June 2006
Donor: CARE Internatinal NWB
- raising public awareness on Gender Equality Law BiH and its importance
- raising public awareness on gender-based violence / family violence
- to motivate women to identify problems, needs and priorities in their local communities
- introduce and connect participants with the activities of “HO HORIZONTI”.
Target group: Women from three (3) local communities in Tuzla area (local communities Slatina and Batva in Tuzla and local community Centar in Živinice).
- workshop 1: Gender, Gender Equality Law BiH, Gender and sex, gender equality ( 3 workshops)
- workshop 2: Gender-based violence / Family violence (3 workshops)
- workshop 3: Identification of problems, needs and priorities of women in their local communities and plans for future actions (3 workshops)
- creation, printing and distribution of brochures “Women have rights for life without violence”.