Project „PROTECTION OF YOUTH’S REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH AND RIGHTS“
Donor: Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA)
The overall project objective:
Contribution to improvement of gender equality through education of young people about reproductive health and reproductive rights, values of gender equality and equity and non-violence.
- youth – students of primary and secondary schools in Tuzla canton, aged between 12-18
- teachers, parents and members of HO HORIZONTI
- local community as a whole.
- a series of workshops with the topic of reproductive health/rights, gender and sex, violent and non-violent communication for students of 3 primary and one secondary school in Tuzla (total of 160 workshops for 8 groups)
- forming a team for peer education
- training for peer education trainers (total 8 workshops)
- creating and printing Manual for peer education
- forming a team for work with young people in the organization
- workshop Strategic planning for the staff of HO Horizonti
- peer education – Workshops on reproductive health for students of 3 primary and secondary school in Tuzla
- creating and printing brochures with the topic related to reproductive heath, gender, sex, violence etc
- presentation of the project in media.