Project: „PSYCHOSOCIAL SUPPORT TO MOTHERS AND CHILDREN IN POST-WAR BIH”
Period: 01.04.2007.- 31.12.2007.
Donor: Norwegian Ministry of internal Affairs and Council for mental health, Norway
The project was implemented in cooperation with University of Oslo, Psychiatric Clinic Tuzla and NGO “Forum žena Bratunac”.
- provide psychosocial support for mothers and children in need
- evaluate if the provided support had positive effects
- provide academic training for clinicians in the area of Tuzla
In the frame of this project, HO HORIZONTI Tuzla in cooperation with the “Forum žena” Bratunac implemented clinical work, and University Clinical Centre Tuzla/Psychiatric Clinic conducted an evaluation of the program through the initial and final testing of mothers and children.
HORIZONTI’S Project activities:
- group sessions for mothers
- training group leaders
- organization of seminars.