Project: WOMEN EDUCATION CENTRE
SUPPORTED BY: Kvinna till Kvinna Foundation, Sweden
Women have strong position in society and actively participate in decision making and democracy processes under equal conditions and on anti-discriminatory principles.
- young women and girls from Tuzla canton are empowered to take active part in public and political life
- Increased involvement of young women and girls’ in peace building activities.
- developed leadership skills of young women and girls from Tuzla Canton
- a network of young women from Tuzla canton and Birač region has been established.
The main activities in 2012 are:
- workshops for girls and young women – leadership for activism, women human rights and peace building
- follow-up seminars for young women in local community led by the young women activists
- young women leaders action – Workshops for planning local action and Women’s campaign
- workshop „ Peace building and women’s activism”
- campaign “September 21 – International Day of Peace”
- active participation in the Kvinna till Kvinna and other network’s activities
- young women from Tuzla canton who are activists in political parties and NGOs, aged between 18-35
- women in local community.